logo-top-1

IMPORTANTS LINKS

Lorem ipsum dolor ...

View More
logo-top-1

FREE STUFF

Lorem ipsum dolo...

View More
logo-top-1

NOTIFICATIONS 2016

Lorem ipsum dol...

View More

Who we are

     Chakravarthyeclassroom.com has been started by Mr. Chakravarthy – an MBA from Osmania University - a well known teacher for high level reasoning and quantitative aptitude in our country. He has been teaching these subjects for the last 18 years and more than 10000 of his students are working in various banks and other central government organisations across the country. The lofty idea behind starting video classes is...

Courses Offered

What People Say

How real people said about Education .

Mahesh K mohan

I watched the videos and I am very much satisfied with online class. The main advantage of this online class is that every beginner and any student  already has knowledge about this type of exams, can improve his aptitude ability and hone up  standard level. Because after seeing the videos what I felt is that the style of teaching is in a systematic manner. Besides each lesson is starting with the basic concepts and ending up with high advanced level questions.  So far performance I will give 5 out of 5 for the teaching as well as responds for my mails. 
 

Puneeth Raj

Dear Sir,

I am writing this to express my gratitude for the contribution you made to enhance and improve my knowledge towards the course.

After leaving my job i started to prepare for entrance exam, I always felt nervous about what will happen in coming entrance exam. To my happiness, all my fear vanished when i went thorough your first lecture. I feel confident enough to clear the entrance exam.

One thing i liked most was, you solve every problem not only by formula method also by logical method by just using our basic knowledge.

You have a super power, that you can convert any low scoring student  to high scoring student within short span of time.

I will be hoping to see lot more videos from you.

Sincerely,

Puneeth

Sree Ram

Huh.. what to say about chakravarthy sir. I'm the luckiest person among my friends. Most of them paid almost 10-15k for Aptitude classes in some other institutes. We guys all know that 99% of the institutes are commercially centered. Chakravarthy sir will come in the remaining 1%. Though, I m from mathematics background. I'm so scared of it. I used to score highest in General studies, but due to lack of concept and logic in Aptitude, i got disqualified in most of the Competitive exams. Right now, i have completed half of the Course here, now i'm so confident that i will be able to clear any exam in Reasoning and Aptitude sections also. I request you all, if anyone comes through Chakravarthyeclassroom website in search of Aptitude tutor. without any second thought please do register. you wont find the best quality teaching (right from the basics) anywhere in India at this affordable fee.

Competetive Exam Videos

Enquire Now

0
0
0
0
10,
000
IN Service
0
0
1
1
Registered
3
6
4
7
Viewers
0
3
5
2
Civil Service

Enquire Now!